Click Here To Enlarge
(Note: very large file -- slow connections will take up to 2 minutes to load on your computer, but it's worth it!)
The Battle of Armageddon .com
Welcome to Headquarters
(Translated from Greek to English
by Jon Paulien Ph.D.)
1. The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him, to show to His servants what must soon take place. And He signified it, sending it through His angel to His servant John,
2. who testified concerning the word of God and the testimony of Jesus, which he saw.
3. Blessed is the one who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy and keep the things which are written in it, for the time is near.
4. John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from the One who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits which are before his throne,
5. and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To the One who loves us and has freed us from our sins by His blood,
6. and has made us a kingdom, priests before God, even His Father– to Him be glory and power forever and ever, Amen.
7. Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, including those who pierced him, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over him. Yes, Amen.
8. “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “the one who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
9. I, John, your brother and companion in the affliction and kingdom and patient endurance which is in Jesus, came to be on the island which is called Patmos, on account of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.
10. I was in the Spirit during the Lord’s Day, and I heard a loud voice like a trumpet behind me.
11. “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”
12. And I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I had turned I saw seven golden lampstands,
13. and in the midst of the lampstands was One like a Son of man, dressed in a foot-length robe and wrapped around the chest with a golden sash.
14. His head and His hairs were white like wool, white as snow; and his eyes were like a flame of fire.
15. His feet were like polished brass which had been purified in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters.
16. He had seven stars in his right hand, a sharp, two-edged sword was coming out of his mouth, and his face was like the sun shining in its strength.
17. And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid. I am the first and the last,
18. and the one who lives. I became dead, and behold I am alive forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.”
19. Write, therefore, what you have seen, namely, the things which are and the things which must happen after these things.
20. The mystery of the seven stars, which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden lampstands; the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.
1. To the angel of the church of Ephesus write, “These things are spoken by the One who holds the seven stars in his right hand, the One who walks in the middle of the seven golden lampstands.
2. I know your works, even your labor and your patience, and that you are not able to endure evil people. You have also tested those who call themselves apostles and are not, and found them to be liars.
3. You also have patience and endure hardship because of my name and have not grown weary.
4. But I have this against you, that you have left your first love.
5. Remember, therefore, the place from which you have fallen, repent and do the first works, but if not, I will come to you and remove your lamp from its place, if you do not repent.
6. But you do have this, you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
7. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who overcomes I will give to eat of the Tree of Life, which is in the paradise of God.
8. And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These things says the First and the Last, who died and came to life.
9. I know your affliction and your poverty, nevertheless you are rich. I also know the blasphemy of those who call themselves Jews. They are not real Jews, they are the synagogue of Satan.
10. Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, to test you, and you will suffer affliction for ten days. Be faithful until death and I will give you the crown of life.
11. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.
12. And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These things says the One who has the sharp, two-edged sword.
13. I know where you live, where the throne of Satan is. You are holding fast to My name and have not denied My faith even in the days of Antipas, My faithful martyr who was put to death among you, where Satan lives.
14. But I have a few things against you, namely that you have some there who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to place an occasion for sin before the sons of Israel, to eat food offered to idols and to commit fornication.
15. Similarly, you have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans.
16. Repent, therefore, but if not, I will soon come to you and make war with them by means of the sword of My mouth.
17. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna. And I will give him a white stone, and upon that stone a new name will be written, which no one can know except the one who receives it.
18. And to the angel of the church in Thyatira, write: “These things says the son of God, the One whose eyes are like flaming fire, and whose feet are like polished brass.
19. know your works, even your love, your faith, your service, and your patience, and your latter works are greater than the former.
20. And I have against you that you permit the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and deceive My servants to commit fornication and eat food offered to idols.
21. I have given her time in order that she might repent, but she was not willing to repent of her sexual immorality.
22. Behold, I am throwing her into a bed, and those who have committed adultery with her into extremely hard circumstances, unless they repent of their works.
23. And I will kill her children with death and all the churches will know that I am the one who searches minds and hearts. And I will give to each of you according to your works.
24. But to the remnant of you in Thyatira, as many as do not hold her teaching, those who have not learned the “deep things of Satan,” as they call them (I place no other burden upon you),
25. I say nevertheless, “Hold on to what you have until I come.”
26. The one who overcomes and keeps My works until the end, I will give him authority over the nations.
27. He will rule them with a rod of iron the way a ceramic vessel is shattered, just as I have received (authority) from My Father.
28. And I will give him the morning star.
29. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
1. And to the angel of the church in Sardis, write: These things says the one who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your works. You have a name that you are alive, yet you are dead.
2. Be continually watchful and begin to strengthen the things which remain, which are about to die. For I have not found your works complete before my God.
3. Remember, therefore, the things you have received and heard. Pay attention to them and repent. If you will not watch, therefore, I will come as a thief and you will not know at what hour I will come to you.
4. But you have a few names in Sardis who have not defiled their garments, they will walk with me in white, because they are worthy.
5. The one who overcomes will likewise be dressed in white garments, and I will not remove his name from the Book of Life, and I will confess his name before my Father and before His angels.
6. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
7. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia, write: These things says the Holy and True one, the One who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens.
8. I know your works. I have placed before you a door already opened, and no one is able to shut it. Although you have little strength, you have kept My word and have not denied My name.
9. Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan--who say that they are Jews, but are not, they are actually liars--I will cause them to come and bow down before your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
10. Because you have kept the word of My patience I will keep you from the hour of trial which is about to come upon the whole inhabited world to test those who live on the earth.
11. I am coming quickly. Hold fast to what you have in order that no one might take your crown.
12. The one who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of My God and that one will not go out of the temple anymore. I will write upon him or her the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God and I will write upon that one My new name.
13. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
14. And to the angel of the church in Laodicea, write: These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Ruler of God’s creation.
15. I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either cold or hot.
16. So because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am about to vomit you out of My mouth.
17. Because you say, “I am rich and prosperous and I have need of nothing,” and have not known that you are wretched and pitiable and poor and blind and naked.
18. I counsel you to buy from Me gold purified in the fire, in order that you might be rich, and white garments, in order that you might be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness might not be revealed, and eye salve to anoint your eyes, in order that you might see.
19. As many as I love I reprove and discipline, be earnest, therefore, and repent.
20. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone should hear My voice and open the door I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me.
21. To the one who overcomes I will give to sit with Me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
1. After these things I saw, and behold a door was standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I heard, like a trumpet (cf. Rev 1:10), said to me, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.”
2. Immediately I became in the Spirit, and behold a throne was there in heaven, and there was One sitting on the throne.
3. The One sitting there was like in appearance as a jasper and sardius stone. A rainbow, like an emerald in appearance, was all around the throne.
4. And all around the throne were twenty-four thrones and on the thrones twenty-four elders were sitting, dressed in white garments with golden victory crowns on their heads.
5. And out from the throne came lightnings and noises and thunders, and seven lamps of fire, which are the seven spirits before the throne, were burning before the throne.
6. And before the throne was, as it were, a sea of glass clear as crystal. In the midst of the throne and all around the throne were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back.
7. The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like a calf, the third had a human face, and the fourth living creature was like an eagle in flight.
8. Each of the four living creatures had six wings, and the wings were full of eyes, all around and even underneath. And they have no rest day or night, saying, “Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come.”
9. And whenever the living creatures express glory and honor and thank-fulness to the one sitting on the throne, who lives forever and ever,
10. The twenty-four elders fall down before the One sitting on the throne and worship the One who lives forever and ever, and throw their crowns before the throne, saying:
11. “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, because You created all things, and on account of Your will they came into existence and were created.”
1. And I saw to the right of the one sitting on the throne a scroll, written within and on the back, sealed with seven seals.
2. And I saw a powerful angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll, namely, to break its seals?”
3. And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it.
4. And I wept much because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it.
5. And one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has overcome to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
6. And I saw, in the middle of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the middle of the elders, a Lamb standing as if it had been slaughtered, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God that have already been sent into all the earth.
7. And He came and took it from the right side of the one sitting on the throne.
8. And when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each of them having a harp and golden bowls filled with incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
9. And they sang a new song, saying, “You are worthy to take the book and to open its seals, because you were slain and purchased for God with your blood people from every tribe and language and people and nation,
10. and you have made them to our God a kingdom and priests, and they will reign on the earth.
11. And I saw and heard the sound of many angels around the throne, and of the four living creatures and of the elders, and their number was ten thousand times ten thousand and thousands of thousands,
12. saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing.”
13. And I heard every creature which is in heaven or on earth or under the earth or upon the sea and all that is in them, saying, “To the One sitting on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and strength forever and ever.”
14. And the four living creatures said, “Amen.” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped.
1. And I saw when the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come!”
2. And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and the one sitting on it had a bow. A victory crown was given to him and he went out conquering and in order that he might conquer.
3. And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come!”
4. And another horse, a fiery red one, went out, and the one sitting on it was given to take peace from the earth, in order that they might slaughter one another, and a great sword was given to him.
5. And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come!” And I saw, and behold, a black horse, and the one sitting on it had a scale for weighing in his hand.
6. And I heard, as it were, a voice in the middle of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and the wine.”
7. And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come!”
8. And I saw, and behold, a pale horse, and the one sitting upon it was named Death, and Hades followed after him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with pestilence and by the beasts of the earth.
9. And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slaughtered on account of the word of God and on account of the testimony which they had maintained.
10. And they cried out with a loud voice saying, “How long, O Lord, the Holy and True One, do you not judge and avenge our blood on those who live on the earth?”
11. And each of them was given a white robe and was told that they should rest yet a little while, until their fellow servants and brothers, who are about to be killed as they were, should be made complete.
12. And I saw, when he opened the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became like blood,
13. and the stars of heaven fell to the earth, like a fig tree drops its unripe figs having been shaken by a mighty wind,
14. and the sky was split open like a scroll being rolled up and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.
15. And the kings of the earth, the great ones, the captains of thousands, the rich and the strong, and every slave and free person hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains.
16. And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one sitting on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.
17. For the great day of his wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
1. After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, in order that the wind might not blow upon the earth, upon the sea, or upon any tree.
2. And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God. He cried out with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to harm the earth and the sea, saying,
3. “Do not harm the earth, the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God upon their foreheads.”
4. And I heard the number of those who were being sealed, 144,000, sealed from all the tribes of the sons of Israel.
5. From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
6. from the tribe of Asher 12,000, from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000, from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
7. from the tribe of Simeon 12,000, from the tribe of Levi 12,000, from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
8. from the tribe of Zebulon 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.
9. After these things I looked carefully and a large multitude, which no one was able to count, from every nation and tribe and people and language, was standing before the throne and before the Lamb, having dressed in white robes and having palm branches in their hands.
10. And they cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation to our God, who is sitting on the throne, and to the Lamb.”
11. And all the angels standing around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures fell down upon their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
12. saying, “Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength to our God forever and ever, Amen.”
13. And one of the elders asked me, “Who are these dressed in white robes and where have they come from?”
14. And I said to him, “My Lord, you know,” and he said to me, “These are the ones who are coming out of the Great Tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”
15. For this reason they are before the throne of God and serve Him day and night in his temple, and the One sitting on the throne will spread His tent over them.
16. They will not hunger anymore, neither will they thirst anymore. The sun will not beat down on them, neither any heat,
17. because the Lamb who is in the middle of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to the springs of living water. And God will wipe every tear from their eyes.
1. And when he opened the seventh seal there was silence in heaven for about a half hour.
2. And I saw the seven angels who have stood before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.
3. Another angel came and stood upon the altar, having a golden censer. And much incense was given to him in order that he might add it to the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar before the throne.
4. And the smoke of the altar went up, along with the prayers of the saints, out of the hand of the angel before God.
5. And the angel took the censer and filled it with the fire of the altar and threw it to the earth. And there were thunders and noises and lightnings and an earthquake.
6. And the seven angels who have the seven trumpets prepared to blow them.
7. And the first angel blew his trumpet, and it was that hail and fire mixed with blood were thrown to the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up and all the green grass was burned up.
8. And the second angel blew his trumpet, and it was that a great mountain, burning with fire, was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood,
9. and a third of the creatures in the sea (those having souls) died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
10. And the third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star, burning like a lamp, fell out of heaven. And it fell upon a third of the rivers and upon the springs of water.
11. And the name of the star is called Wormwood. And a third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the waters because they had been made bitter.
12. And the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars were smitten, in order that a third of them might be darkened, and that a third of the day might not shine, nor a third of the night likewise.
13. And I saw and I heard a vulture flying in mid-heaven saying with a loud voice, “Woe, woe, woe, to those who live on the earth because of the rest of the sounds of the three angels who are about to blow their trumpets.”
1. And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star, having fallen out of heaven to the earth, and the key to the pit of the Abyss was given to him.
2. And he opened the pit of the Abyss and smoke came up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace. The sun and the air were darkened by the smoke from the pit.
3. And locusts came out of the smoke onto the earth. And they were given authority like the scorpions of the earth have authority.
4. And it was told to them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth or any green thing or any tree, only those men who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
5. And it was given to them (the locust/scorpions) that they should not kill them (the unsealed) but rather that they should be tormented for five months. And their torment was like the torment of a scorpion, when it stings a man.
6. And in those days men will seek death but they will not find it. They will long to die, yet death will flee away from them.
7. And the locusts were like horses prepared for war in appearance, and on their heads was something like golden crowns, and their faces were like the faces of men.
8. Their hair was like the hair of women, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth.
9. And their breastplates were like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of horse-drawn chariots rushing into battle.
10. They had tails like scorpions and stingers. And with their tails they had the authority to harm the human race for five months.
11. They had a king over them, the Angel of the Abyss. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek his name is Apollyon.
12. The first woe has gone away. Behold, two more woes are coming after this.
13. The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God
14. saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound by the great river Euphrates.”
15. And the four angels (by the great River Euphrates), who were prepared for that very hour, day, month, and year, were released in order to kill a third of the human race.
16. And the number of the mounted soldiers was two hundred million. I heard the number of them.
17. And this is the way I saw the horses and the ones sitting on them in the vision: They had breastplates the color of fire, hyacinth and sulphur. The heads of the horses were like the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulphurous fumes.
18. A third of the human race was killed by these three plagues: by the fire, the smoke and the sulphurous fumes that came out of their mouths.
19. For the authority of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails. For their tails were like snakes, having heads, and with them they did harm.
20. And the rest of the human race, those who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands in order that they might not worship demons or idols of gold, silver, brass, stone and wood. Such idols are not able to see, hear, or walk.
21. And the rest of the human race did not repent of their murders, their magic arts, their acts of fornication, or their thefts.
1. And I saw another mighty angel coming down out of heaven dressed in a cloud, and there was a rainbow upon his head, his face was like the sun, his feet were like pillars of fire.
2. And he had a scroll in his hand which had been previously opened. He placed his right foot upon the sea and his left foot upon the land,
3. and he cried out with a loud voice like the roar of a lion. And when he cried out, the seven thunders uttered their own voices.
4. And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write, but I heard a voice from heaven, saying, “Seal up what the seven thunders said and do not write them down.”
5. The angel which I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven
6. and swore by the one who lives forever and ever- who created heaven and the things which are in it, the earth and the things which are in it and the sea and the things which are in it– “Time will be no more.”
7. But in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God is finished, which He proclaimed as good news through His servants the prophets.
8. And the voice which I had heard from heaven spoke with me again, “Take the opened scroll which is in the hand of the angel standing upon the sea and upon the land.”
9. And I went to the angel and said to him, “Give me the scroll.” He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will make your stomach sour, but in you mouth it will be as sweet as honey.”
10. And I took the scroll out of the angel’s hand and ate it. And it was as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it made my stomach sour.
11. And he said to me, “You must prophesy again to many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”
1. A reed like a measuring rod was given to me and I was told, “Rise up and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship in it.
2. But the outer court of the temple set aside and do not measure it, because it is given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.”
3. And I will give to my two witnesses even that they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, dressed in sackcloth.”
4. These are the two olive trees and the two lamps which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5. If anyone wishes to harm them, fire comes out of their mouths and consumes their enemies. If anyone wishes to harm them, that is the way he must be put to death.
6. These have the authority to lock up heaven in order that it might not rain during the days of their prophesying. And they have authority over the waters, to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every kind of plague whenever they want.
7. And when their testimony is finished, the beast who comes up from the Abyss will make war with them and kill them.
8. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
9. And some from every people and tribe and language and nation will gaze on their bodies for three and a half days, and they would not permit their bodies to be placed in a tomb.
10. Those who live on the earth will rejoice over them, celebrate, and send gifts to one another because these prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.
11. But after three and a half days the breath of life from God entered into them and they stood up on their feet. Great fear fell on those who saw them.
12. And they (the two witnesses) heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud and their enemies saw them.
13. And in that hour there was a great earthquake and a tenth of the city fell. Seven thousand people were killed by the earthquake and the remnant became afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14. The second woe has gone away. Behold the third woe is coming quickly.
15. The seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven which were speaking, “The kingdom of this world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and he will reign forever and ever.”
16. And the twenty-four elders, who are sitting on their thrones before God fell upon their faces and worshiped God,
17. saying, “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, who is and who was, because you have taken hold of your great power and begun to reign.”
18. The nations were angry, and your wrath has come, and the time to judge the dead and to reward your servants the prophets, and the saints and those who fear your name, both the small and the great, and to destroy those who are destroying the earth.
19. And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple, and there were lightnings, noises, thunders, an earthquake, and great hail.
1. And a great sign was seen in heaven, a woman dressed with the sun. The moon was under her feet and upon her head was a victory crown of twelve stars.
2. She was pregnant and she cried out in pain as she labored to give birth.
3. And another sign was seen in heaven; a great, fiery red dragon with seven heads and ten horns, and upon his heads seven crowns.
4. His tail dragged down a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. The dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth in order that when her child was born, he might eat it up.
5. And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is about to shepherd all the nations with a rod of iron. And her child was snatched up to God and to His throne.
6. And the woman fled into the desert, where she has a place prepared for her by God, in order that she might be nourished there for a thousand two hundred and sixty days.
7. And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels gathered to fight against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels also fought.
8. And the dragon was not strong enough, neither was a place found in heaven for them.
9. And the great dragon, the ancient serpent, the one called devil and Satan, who deceives the whole inhabited world, he was thrown down into the earth and his angels were thrown down with him.
10. And I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, “Now have come salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ, for the accuser of our brothers, the one who accuses them before the throne of God day and night, has been cast down.”
11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives unto death.
12. For this reason rejoice, heavens and those who live in them! Woe to the earth and the sea because the devil has come down to you in a great rage knowing that he has only a little time.
13. And When the dragon saw that he was thrown to the earth, he persecuted the woman who had given birth to the male child.
14. The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle in order that she might fly from the presence of the serpent into the desert to her place, the place where she would be sustained for a time, times and half a time.
15. And the serpent spewed water like a flooding river out of its mouth as it pursued the woman, in order that he might cause her to be swept away by the flood.
16. And the earth helped the woman. It opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon spewed out of his mouth.
17. And the dragon was angry with the woman, and he went away to make war with the remnant of her seed, those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.
18. And he stood upon the sand of the sea.(verse 18 in Greek = 13:1).
1. And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and upon his horns ten royal crowns, and upon his heads the names of blasphemy.
2. The beast I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like a bear, and his mouth was like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.
3. One of (the beast’s) heads was as if it had been slaughtered to death, but the wound of his death was healed. And the whole world followed the beast with great amazement.
4. They worshiped the dragon, because he gave his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast?” and “Who can possibly make war against him?”
5. And a mouth was given to him (the beast from the sea), speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to operate for forty-two months.
6. He opened his mouth in order to speak blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, those who are in heaven.
7. And to him it was given to make war with the saints and to conquer them. And to him was given authority over every tribe and people and language and nation.
8. And everyone who lives on the earth will worship him (the beast), everyone whose name was not written in the book of life of the Lamb slaughtered from the foundation of the world.
9. If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
10. If anyone leads into captivity, into captivity he will go, if anyone kills with the sword, with a sword he will be killed. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11. And I saw another beast, this one coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
12. And he [the land beast] exercised all the authority of the first beast in his behalf, and he forced the earth and those who live in it to worship the first beast, whose wound of death was healed.
13. And he [the land beast] does great signs, so much so that he causes fire to come down out of heaven to earth in the presence of men.
14. And he deceives those who live on the earth because of the signs which he was given to do in the presence of the beast, saying to those who live on the earth that they should make an image to the beast who was fatally wounded by the sword and came back to life.
15. And he [the land beast] was permitted to give breath to the image of the beast, in order that the image of the beast might speak and might cause whoever does not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
16. And he [the land beast] controls everyone; the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slave; so that he might place a mark upon their right hands or upon their foreheads,
17. so that no one might be able to buy or sell except the one who has the mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Whoever has a mind, let him count the number of the beast, for it is a number of a man, and his number is six hundred sixty six.
1. And I saw, and behold, the Lamb already standing on Mount Zion, and with him are 144,000 having his name and the name of his father written on their foreheads.
2. And I heard a sound out of heaven like the sound of many waters and like the sound of massive thunder. And the sound which I heard was like the sound of harpers harping with their harps.
3. And they were singing, as it were, a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders, and no one was able to learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
4. These are the ones who have not been defiled with women. They are virgins. These follow the Lamb wherever He goes. They have been redeemed from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb.
5. And no lie was found in their mouths, they are blameless.
6. And I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, to every nation, tribe, language and people.
7. Saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, because the hour of His judgment has come, and worship Him who made the heaven, and the earth, and the sea, and the fountains of water.
8. And another angel, a second one, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the Great, who has forced all the nations to drink from the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9. And another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast or his image, and receives a mark upon his forehead or his hand,
10. he will be tormented with fire and sulphur before the holy angels and before the Lamb.
11. The smoke of their torment rises up forever and ever and no one has any rest, day or night, if they worship the beast or his image or receive the mark of his name.
12. Here is the patience of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13. And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, “Write, blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes indeed,” says the Spirit, “so that they might rest from their labors, for their works follow after them.”
14. And I looked, and saw a white cloud, and upon the cloud one like a son of man was sitting, he had a golden victory crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.
15. And another angel came out of the temple, shouting with a loud voice to the one sitting on the cloud, “Swing your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, since the harvest of the earth is ripe!”
16. And the one sitting on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth and the earth was harvested.
17. Another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven. He also had a sharp sickle.
18. Yet another angel came out from the altar, having authority over fire. He called with a loud voice to the one who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Swing your sharp sickle and gather the grape clusters from the vineyard of the earth, because its clusters of grapes have ripened.”
19. And the angel swung his sickle into the earth and gathered the grape harvest of the earth and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20. They trampled the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out from the winepress up to the horses’ bridle for about 1600 stadia.
1. And I saw another great and astonishing sign in heaven, seven angels having the seven last plagues, because in them the wrath of God has been brought to completion.
2. And I saw, as it were, a sea of glass mingled with fire, and the ones who had overcome the beast and his image and the number of his name stood upon the sea of glass having the harps of God.
3. And they sang the song of Moses, the servant of God, and they sang the song of the lamb, “Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God Almighty, righteous and true are your ways, O King of the nations.”
4. “Who will not fear You, O Lord, and glorify your name, for You alone are holy. All the nations will come and worship before You, because Your righteous acts have been brought into the open.”
5. After these things I looked, and the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened.
6. And the seven angels who had the seven plagues came out of the temple dressed in clean and bright linen, wearing golden sashes around their chests.
7. And one of the four living creatures gave the seven angels seven golden bowls, full of the wrath of God, who lives forever and ever.
8. And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power, and no one was able to enter into the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were finished.
1. And I heard a loud voice from the temple say to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of the wrath of God into the earth.”
2. And the first angel went away and poured out his bowl into the earth, and an ugly and painful boil broke out upon the men who had the mark of the beast and had worshiped his image.
3. And the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it became like the blood of a dead man. And every living thing which is in the sea died.
4. And the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood.
5. And I heard the angel of the waters, saying, “You are righteous, who is and who was, the Holy One, because you have judged in these ways.
6. For they have poured out the blood of saints and prophets, so you have given them blood to drink, for they are worthy.”
7. And I heard from the altar, saying, “Yes! Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are your judgments.”
8. And the fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and he was authorized to scorch the human race with fire.
9. And the people were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues, and they did not repent in order that they might give Him glory.
10. The fifth angel poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became darkened, and they gnawed their tongues on account of the pain.
11. And they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and they did not repent of their works.
12. The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great River Euphrates, and its water was dried up in order that the way of the kings from the rising of the sun might be prepared.
13. And I saw, out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs.
14. For they are the spirits of demons, doing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole inhabited world to gather them for the battle of the great day of God Almighty.
15. Behold, I come as a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and hangs on to his garments, in order that he might not walk naked and they see his shame.
16. And he gathered them to the place that in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.
17. And the seventh angel poured out his bowl upon the air, and a loud voice came out from the temple, from the throne, saying, “It is done!”
18. And there were lightnings and noises and thunders and a great earthquake. It was such a terrible and massive earthquake that none like it has ever happened since humanity has been on the earth.
19. And the Great City disintegrated into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. Babylon the Great was remembered before God to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of His wrath.
20. Every island fled away and mountains were not found.
21. Great hail weighing as much as a talent (90 pounds) fell from heaven upon men, and men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail, since the plague of hail was so severe.
1. One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who sits on many waters.
2. With her the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and those who live on the earth have become drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3. (The angel) carried me away into the desert by the Spirit. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, which was full of the names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4. And the woman was dressed in purple and scarlet and adorned with gold, precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand filled with abominations and the unclean acts of her sexual immorality.
5. A name was written on her forehead, “Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.”
6. And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.
7. And I was amazed, gazing at her with great amazement. The angel said to me, “Why are you amazed? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast who is carrying her, the one who has the seven heads and the ten horns.
8. The beast which you saw was and is not and is about to come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. Those who live on the earth, those whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world will be amazed when they see the beast which was and is not and yet is.
9. Here is the mind that has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman is sitting,
10. and they are seven kings. Five have fallen, one exists now, and one is yet to come, and when he comes it is necessary that he remains for a short time.
11. And the beast, who was and is not, he is an eighth, but he is one of the seven, and he will go to destruction.
12. The ten horns which you saw are ten kings, these have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings for one hour with the beast.
13. These have one purpose, and they give their power and authority to the beast.
14. These will make war with the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings– and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.
15. (The angel) said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples and crowds and nations and languages.
16. The ten horns, which you saw, and the beast, these will come to hate the prostitute and she will be made desolate and naked and they will eat her flesh and burn her up with fire.
17. For God has placed it in their hearts to do His purpose, and to be of one purpose themselves, and to give their domain and power to the beast until the words of God are brought to completion.
18. The woman which you saw is the great city which has rulership over the kings of the earth.
1. After these things I saw another angel coming down out of heaven, having great authority. The earth was illuminated with his glory.
2. He cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the Great has fallen! It has fallen! It has become a dwelling place for demons, and a cage for every kind of unclean spirit and every kind of unclean and hateful bird.
3. For every nation has drunk from the wine of the wrath of her fornication. The kings of the earth have committed fornication with her and the merchants of the earth have become rich because of her large capacity for luxury.”
4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out from her, my people, in order that you might not participate in her sins and in order that you might not receive any of her plagues.
5. Because her sins have accumulated up to heaven and God has remembered her crimes.
6. Treat her the way she treated others. Pay her double according to her works. Mix double for her in the very cup in which she mixed.
7. Just as she has glorified herself and lived luxuriously, so give to her torment and pain. Because in her heart she says, “I sit as a queen, I am not a widow, and I will never know pain.”
8. For this reason, in one day her plagues will come; death and mourning and famine, and she will be burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who has judged her.
9. The kings of the earth, who committed fornication with her and lived luxuriously, will weep and mourn over her when they see the smoke of her fiery ordeal.
10. They stand at a distance, for fear of her torment, saying, “Woe, woe is Babylon, the great city, the strong city, because in one hour your judgment has come.”
11. The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her also, because no one buys their cargos anymore,
12. cargos of gold and silver and precious stone, of pearls, linen, purple, silk, and scarlet. Every kind of scented wood and objects made of ivory, costly wood, brass, iron and marble.
13. [Cargos] of cinnamon, spice and incense, perfume and frankincense, wine and olive oil, wheat flour and wheat grains, pack animals and sheep, horses and carriages, and the bodies and souls of men.
14. “The fruit of your soul’s desires have gone away from you, and everything that was luxurious or radiant has perished from you. They will not find these things any more.”
15. The merchants of these things, who had become rich because of her, were standing at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and grieving,
16. saying, “Woe, Woe, the Great City, dressed in fine linen and purple and red garments, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls.
17. For in one hour so much wealth has been laid waste. And every captain, and everyone who sets sail for any place, and sailors and whoever makes a living from the sea, they all stood at a distance.
18. Seeing the smoke of her fiery ordeal, they cry out, “Who is like the Great City?”
19. They threw dust on their heads and cried out weeping and mourning, “Woe, woe, the Great City, by which everyone who had ships on the sea prospered on account of her wealth, for in one hour it was laid waste.”
20. “Rejoice over her heaven, and also the saints, apostles and prophets, because God has judged her in the same way she has judged you.”
21. A mighty angel picked up a stone the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea saying, “Thus with violence the Great City Babylon will be thrown down and it will not be found anymore.
22. The sound of harpists, musicians, flute players and trumpeters will not be heard in you anymore. No craftsman of any craft will be found in you anymore. The sound of a millstone will not be heard in you anymore.
23. The light of a lamp will not shine in you anymore, the voice of a bridegroom and a bride will not be heard in you anymore, because your merchants were the great men of the earth, because with your sorcery all nations were deceived.
24. In her was found the blood of prophets and saints and of all who were slaughtered upon the earth.
1. After these things I heard, as it were, the sound of a great crowd of many people in heaven, saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation, glory and power belong to our God.
2. His judgments are true and righteous because He has judged the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her fornications, and avenged the blood of his slaves out of her hand.
3. And a second time they shouted, “Hallelujah! Her smoke goes up forever and ever.
4. The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, the one sitting on the throne, saying, “Amen, Hallelujah!”
5. And a voice went out from the throne, “Praise our God, all his servants, and those who fear Him both small and great.”
6. And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, and the sound of mighty waters, and the sound of loud thunderings, saying, “Hallelujah, because the Lord God Almighty has begun to reign.”
7. Rejoice, be abundantly glad and give glory to Him, because the wedding of the Lamb has come and his wife has made herself ready.
8. And it was given to her to be dressed in fine linen, bright and clean (for the fine linen is the righteous actions of the saints).
9. And he (the angel) said to me, “Write: Blessed are those who have been called to the wedding banquet of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the genuine words of God.”
10. I fell down at (the angel’s) feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you don’t! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
11. And I saw heaven standing open, and I observed a white horse, and the one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war.
12. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and upon his head are many crowns, having a name written which no one knows except him.
13. He was dressed in a garment that had been dipped in blood, and his name was called “The Word of God.”
14. And the armies of heaven were following him on white horses, dressed in fine linen, brilliant and pure.
15. Out of (the rider’s) mouth comes a sharp, two-edged sword, in order that he might strike down the nations with it. He will rule them with a rod of iron, and he will trample the wine press of the furious anger of God Almighty.
16. He has upon his garment and upon his thigh a name written, “King of Kings and Lord of Lords.”
17. And I saw an angel standing constantly in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice to all the birds that fly in midair, “Come, gather yourselves to the great feast of God
18. in order that you might eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of generals, mighty men, horses and those that sit on them, and the flesh of everyone, whether free or slave, small or great.”
19. And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered to make war with the one sitting on the (white) horse and with his army.
20. And the beast was captured, also the false prophet who performed miraculous signs before him (with these signs he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image). These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with sulphur.
21. And the rest were killed by the sword that came out of the mouth of the one sitting on the (white) horse. And all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.
1. I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key of the Abyss and a great chain in his hand.
2. And he seized the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3. He threw him into the Abyss, locked it, and sealed it over him in order that he might not deceive the nations any more until the thousand years were finished. After these things he must be released for a short time.
4. And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and the word of God. These did not worship the beast or his image, neither did they receive the mark upon their forehead or upon their hand. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6. Blessed and holy is the one having a part in the first resurrection. Upon these the second death has no power. But they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with Him a thousand years.
7. And when the thousand years have come to an end, Satan will be freed from his prison,
8. and he will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, whose number is like the sand of the sea, to gather them together for battle.
9. And they marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints, the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and consumed them.
10. And the devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and burning sulphur, where also the beast and the false prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
11. And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.
12. And I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before the throne. Books were opened, and another book was opened, the Book of Life. The dead were judged on the basis of the things written in the books, according to their works.
13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them, and everyone was judged according to their works.
14. Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire, this, the lake of fire, is the second death.
15. And anyone who was not found written in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.
1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth had gone away, and there was no more sea.
2. I saw the Holy City, the New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will tent with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God.”
4. [God] will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death, neither will there be any more sorrow or crying or any more pain, because the former things have gone away.
5. And the one sitting on the throne said, “Behold, I am making everything new!” And he said, “Write, because these words are faithful and true.”
6. And He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the one who is thirsty I will give freely (without cost) from the spring of the water of life.
7. The one who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
8. To everyone who is a coward, unfaithful, corrupt, a murderer, a fornicator, a sorcerer, or an idolater, and to every liar, comes their portion in the lake burning with fire and sulphur, which is the second death.
9. One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls which are filled with the seven last plagues came to me and said, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”
10. He carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,
11. possessing the glory of God. It’s radiance was like a precious stone, like a jasper, clear as crystal.
12. (The city) has a great and high wall, having twelve gates. And at the gates are twelve angels. And the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel are written on the gates.
13. Three gates are on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west.
14. The wall of the city has twelve foundations, and upon them are twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15. The one who spoke with me had a measuring rod made of gold, in order that he might measure the city, its gates and its wall.
16. The city is laid out square, its length is equal to its width. He measured the city with the rod; it was twelve thousand stadia, the length, width and height are equal.
17. He measured its wall, 144 cubits according to the measure of a man, which the angel was using.
18. The material of the wall is jasper, and the city is pure gold as transparent as glass.
19. The foundations of the wall of the city were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald,
20. the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth green quartz, the eleventh jacinth and the twelfth amethyst.
21. The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate was made of a single pearl. The main street of the city was made of pure gold, as transparent as glass.
22. And I did not see a temple in her, for the Lord God Almighty is her temple, and also the Lamb.
23. And the city has no need of sun or moon in order that they might give it light, for the glory of God has illuminated it and its lamp is the Lamb.
24. And the nations will walk by its light and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it.
25. And her gates will never ever be shut by day, for there will be no night there.
26. (The kings of the earth) will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into her.
27. Absolutely nothing that defiles will enter into her, neither anyone who practices sacrilege or deceit. Only those (will enter) whose names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.
1. And (the angel) showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2. In the middle of (the city’s) main street, and on each side of the river, was a tree of life bearing twelve fruits, which were produced month by month, and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3. And there will be no curse there any more, and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His servants will serve Him.
4. They will see His face and His name is upon their foreheads.
5. And there will be no more night. They have no more need for the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, because the Lord God will shine over them and they will reign forever and ever.
6. (The angel) said to me, “These words are faithful and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show to his servants what must soon take place.”
7. Behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.
8. I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things.
9. But he said to me, “See that you don’t! I am a fellow servant of you and of your brothers the prophets and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God!”
10. And he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.”
11. Let the one who is unrighteous remain unrighteous, let the one who is filthy remain filthy, let the one who is righteous continue to do righteousness, and let the one who is holy remain holy.
12. Behold, I am coming soon! And my reward is with me, to pay back everyone according to his work.
13. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14. Blessed are those who wash their robes, in order that they might have rights to the Tree of Life and might enter into the gates of the city.
15. Outside (the city) are dogs, sorcerers, the sexually immoral, murderers, idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying.”
16. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you concerning the churches. I am both the root and the descendant of David, the bright and morning star.
17. The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let everyone who hears say, “Come.” And let everyone who is thirsty come. Let everyone who wishes take the water of life without cost.
18. I bear witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone should add (words) to it, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book,
19. and if anyone should take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part in the Tree of Life and in the holy city, things which are written in this book.
20. The one who testifies these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come Lord Jesus.
21. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with everyone.
Our Store: We made updates and changes... take a look around.
Click Here Now!
Interpreting 7 Trumpets: Don't miss this helpful information on the 7 Tumpets.
Click Here Now!
ATONEMENT DISCUSSION: Read more and follow the lively discussion on the Spectrum Magazine.
3ABN: Program Scripts for Gospel of John
Click Here for PDF
What really happened at the Cross?
Article from Blogs: PDF
Article with Sources: PDF
Revelation Commentary from Facebook & Twitter.
Plus: Ministry of Healing is updated to Chapter 21.
See the Buttons on the left side of the page.
REVELATION SERIES: Jon Paulien's most comprehensive Revelation Series ... mp3.
Plus: Get 1 other Explore Series for FREE
Download or 60 CDs
Click Here Now!
The Seven Heads of Revelation 17: .
Click Here Now!
Biblical Anthropology, Resurrection, and the New Man:
From Jon Paulien's presentation @
Third International Bible Conference
June 11-21, 2012
Click Here Now!
The Remnant: If you are looking for more information on JP's talk on the Remnant Church, it is based upon this article.
Click Here Now!
The Gospel in Galations: These correlate with 4th Quarter, 2011, Sabbath School Quarterly Lessons ... 5 talks from Jon Paulien.
Click Here Now!
Jon Paulien's Blog: It is easy to subscribe to it so you don't miss any. We will email them directly to you. Look for "SUBSCRIBE" at the bottom of the right side navigation.
Click Here Now!
STAGES OF FAITH: You will not want to miss this Enlightening ARTICLE. You can find it on on the left-side buttons or ....
Click Here Now!
Read Jon Paulien's own scholarly translation of the Book of Revelation by
Watch REVELATION HOPE, Jon Paulien's brand new TV Series on the Book of Revelation on the HOPE TV Channel. Click Here for Details
The latest Articles can be found on the Buttons on the other side.
Watch 2 Videos of Jon Paulien from March, 2009.
Dr Paulien's Revelation Outline. See the buttons on the left side.
Prayer Request: Are you a Prayer Warrior? Would you or your entire Church be willing to pray for Jon Paulien & this internet ministry on a daily or weekly basis? If you are willing to make that commitment, please use the Contact Us to let us know of your willingness.
Thanks, John Miller, TBOA Admin
James 5:16 "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
Come back often for the latest information on Jon Paulien's Ministry!
New Articles & Highlights from forthcoming Books
His Personal Blog
DVD, and CD MInistry!
Plus Answers to Your Questions!